Your Stay at Duke House
Whether you are in Cambridge on business or pleasure, Duke House is perfectly suited for a relaxing stay. Our beautiful guest rooms, personal service and central location will help make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
The Perfect Place to Stay in Cambridge!
All the rooms at Duke House are ideally suited for:
- romantic getaways and enjoying each others’ company in comfort
- tourists keen to explore the city and have fun
- business visitors needing space to think, relax and work
- academic visitors needing quick access to colleges and university facilities
- parents and relatives visiting, bringing or collecting their sons and daughters
- returning alumni reliving old times and catching up on new ones!
Planning Your Stay
If you are visiting for a special occasion – graduation, wedding, birthday celebration, reunion – just let us know and we will do all we can to make sure you have everything you need to make it perfect. If you would like help planning your stay let us know and for a small fee we can arrange a personal itinerary for you including bookings, tickets etc. Just call us to discuss and then let us take the strain!
With five rooms, Duke House is also ideal for families and friends looking to stay together.
Travelling with Children?
As parents, we know all too well the difficulty of finding accommodation in the UK that matches a high level of comfort with suitability for young ones. In an ideal world we would make Duke House such a place, but the physical characteristics of the building means that it is not well suited to children under 10 years old. Children are welcome in the Duke Apartment. Please contact us for further information.
Travelling with pets
We love animals at Duke House, and have Georgie the bossy Miniature Schnauzer and Sirvivor our huge goldfish. However, sadly we are unable to accommodate your dog at Duke House.